An educator passionate about the total well being of the Nigerian child. This passion led to the creation of several child centered organizations including Berachah Children’s Organization; an ngo focused on reducing the child mortality rate in Nigeria through awareness,
advocacy and access
Founder of Discovery House Montessori School in Lekki.
Founder of Disch Montessori Centre, Lekki
Founder of Mindscapes Children’s Museum, Lekki
Founder of Berachah Children’s Organization
- An outstanding medical practitioner with over 30 years of experience
- The first female Medical Officer of Health at Lagos Island Local Government, City Hall
- The pioneer Director for Family Health and Nutrition in the Directorate of Public Health
- In August 2009, she was appointed Permanent Secretary to Lagos state Ministry of Health
- She was appointed Chairman, Lagos State Blood Transfusion Committee in February 2012, for a term of 3 years.
- She is a WHO trained trainer in gender issues especially Integrating Gender into Public Health.
- She is a seasoned health care planner and manager with special interests in Maternal and Child Health.
- In the course of her career she obtained several degrees nationally and internationally.
- She is an alumnus of the World Bank Institute, Washington D.C.
- Dr Agbe-Davies also retains membership in several medical associations e.g Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria etc
- Social Development and Public Interest Lawyer
- A Childhood Management and Child Development Subject Matter Expert with 20 years of practicing and vast experiences
- Principal and founder of iProtect™ Academy, Africa’s pioneer Childhood Management and Child Development Academy
- Has worked with national and international organizations on child protection and related matters
- UNICEF, USAID, Association of Private Educators of Nigeria(APEN), Local, State and Federal Government
- He has authored of 5 handbooks, 2 books 33(thirty-three) Audio Programs and 4 e-books
- Numerous publications on his blog www.taiwoakinlamiblog.com
- Principal, Taiwo Akinlami Academy, a Legal Enlightenment & Social Development™ Organization.
- A retired International Financial Advisor and Taxation Consultant (United States of America Income tax Certification in 2015)
- A Phi Beta Kappa Graduate of the University of Washington, Seattle
- Pioneered the Approval Or The Authority To Invest Dividends / Tech Agreement Fees On Rights Issue – Central Bank Of Nigeria / Federal Ministry Of Finance And Economic Development (Ref No. X/285/V111/619 of 10TH April 1990)
- An active participant in the Central bank of Nigeria’s Debt Conversion Program
- Selected as Revenue Monitoring Consultant in the World Bank(IFC) / Lagos State Water Corporation’s First PSP covering Lekki, Ikoyi & Lagos Island from 2002-2005
- Pastor Wale Adefarasin is the General Overseer of Guiding Light Assembly, a church which has its headquarters branch in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Pastor Wale has been in pastoral ministry for over 30 years during which time he has served the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria both as Chairman of The Lagos State chapter, and subsequently as the National Secretary.
- He presents a TV discussion program called ‘The Heart of the Matter’, and a radio program called ‘Pastor Wale Speaks’
- Pastor Wale believes that God put ‘the family’ at the centre of His redemptive plan for mankind, and that the health of a community is a function of the health of the families of which it is composed.
- He also believes that the church has a significant role to play in the transformation of our nation.