We are here because we know that we are called by God to engage in and promote those things that improve the total well-being of children, and to act against those things that diminish it. Bereachah Children’s Organization was founded by people who want to make a difference in their community and most underserved communities. Volunteering as a staff member at BCO will help us to reach more communities and people. The plan is to come together and serve the community with our profession, skill, connection, resources, and talent, giving every child a chance to live.
Who Do We Intend To Serve?
We intend to serve children and their caregivers.
Our primary target is children from the age of 0-5.
IMAGINE HOW MANY LIVES YOU COULD SAVE….
What Will Volunteers Benefit from BCO?
The benefits of volunteering can last a lifetime, not only for those who you are helping but for you as well. You have the opportunity to;
- Meet new people and develop lasting relationships.
- Increase your happiness and better your mental health.
- Learn new skills and increase your self-esteem.
- Stand out on job applications as you find more opportunities to further your career.
- Decrease your stress.
- Do well in the world and help make a difference.
- Have fun while helping people.
- Explore different communities in Nigeria.
What Do I Need to Become a Volunteer at Berachah Children’s Organization?
Here are some of the things you need:
- Extra time to share
- Enjoy working with people/children
- Positive attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm
- An Interest in educating people